Earlier this summer I published a blog on podcasts I’m loving. Since then, there’s been a lot more podcasts released, and simply discovered by me, that I am equally obsessed with though. So, it’s time for a sequel! Add the below to your queue, and let me know via Twitter what you’re listening to.
- Bloomberg Studio 1.0: I’m loving this Bloomberg podcast where reporter Emily Chang interviews huge tech and business leader including the founders of Eventbrite, Lyft, Slack, Stitch Fix, and more.
- Boss Files with CNN’s Poppy Harlow: Poppy Harlow is a badass reporter, interviewing the biggest names in business. She talks to the CEOs of Rent the Runway, Land O’Lakes, Brit + Co, and more.
- Buffer’s The Science of Social Media: Ok, this podcast has been on my list for awhile, and it took me forever to get around to listening (there’s a lot I’m trying to fit in!). I’m so glad I finally made time. Buffer’s weekly podcast is short and sweet, usually under 30 minutes, and gives me smart, actionable takeaways and updates. As someone who works heavily in social media I’m glad this goes beyond the basics and allows me to keep learning.
- In Progress by Girlboss: As much as I love Girlboss content, I never really got into their podcasts, until In Progress. The 10-episode series, hosted by Noor Tagouri, “takes you on a journey of self-discovery; deep diving into the nitty gritty realities of what it’s like to be in a constant space of evolution both professionally and personally.”
- Ladies Get Paid: Lady Talk: After attending a few LGP Town Halls in Chicago, I started listening to the organization’s podcast for great advice on negotiation and knowing your worth in the workplace.
- Pretty Big Deal with Ashley Graham: Okay, Ashley Graham is seriously so inspiring and positive. When the supermodel, entrepreneur and body-image activist launched her podcast with an impressive, and diverse, lineup of women including Kim Kardashian West, Gabrielle Union, Lilly Singh, and more, you can’t not listen.
- Second Life presented by MyDomaine: Second Life, hosted by Hillary Kerr, spotlights women who’ve made major career changes. It serves as a good reminder that success doesn’t always come easy, and it’s never to late to find or do what you love.
- The Femails by Career Contessa: The Femails, hosted by Career Contessa CEO Lauren McGoodwin, gives women the tools they need to map and succeed in their career through interviews with leading women on work. Guests include Alli Webb of Drybar, personal finance expert Farnoosh Torabi, author and former editor-in-chief of Seventeen Magazine Ann Shoket, Aditi Javeri Gokhale of Northwestern Mutual, and more.
- WorkParty: If you’ve ever been to a Create & Cultivate conference (or wanted to go) having the WorkParty podcast in your pocket is like a mini version of that. Hosted by CEO Jaclyn Johnson, the podcast “breaks down the business of being a modern working women,” and includes guests like Barbara Corcoran, Sara Blakely, Bobbi Brown, and more.
Other podcasts that aren’t in my regular rotation, but I’ve listened to periodically and enjoyed include:
- The Baily Hancock Show
- Fohr Casts
- Raising the Bar with Alli and Michael
- Social Media Week: Leads2Scale
- Strong Opinions Loosely Held by Refinery 29
I’m always looking for new podcast recommendations. What are yours?