Reading is one of my favorite pastimes, but probably a hobby that I keep up on the least during busy college life. With work and class, followed by homework, sometimes reading is low on my priority list in comparison to catching up with friends or taking a nap – not to mention, who has the time to finish a novel within a week?
I always have a to-read list going on my computer and a whole ‘favorites’ tab of reviews. Below I wanted to share! Have you read any of these books? What should I add? Below are individual books as well as lists of hundreds more!
- Five books every 20-something needs to read list by Alex Banayan via LinkedIn
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
- Rob the Cradle: We’re all reading young adult lit list by PureWow
- 16 books to read before they hit theaters this year list by BuzzFeed books.
- Best books for entrepreneurs list by Inc. Magazine
- The Circle by Dave Eggers
- Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg
- Thrive by Ariana Huffington
- Welcome to the Real World by Lauren Berger
- #Unplug by Chuck Salter