While I’m living in Manhattan all summer, there is lots I want to do! Some are things I’ve done (but a long time ago), super touristy, and hidden places. While I plan to move back to NYC after graduation, I am trying to take in everything I can that the city has to offer during 10 short weeks. So here it is. Please comment with more suggestions and I’ll update the list throughout the summer!
New York 2013 Bucket List:
Statue of Liberty(again, because the last time I was there was in 2001. I just want a picture below!) Ground Zero Memorial.I’ve been in the 911 museum before, and can see the Freedom Tower from my apartment, but still need to see the water going into the ground where the World Trade Towers stood
- Kayak in the Hudson River. It’s free- why not!?
Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Watch the sunrise in the East
Watch the sunset in the West Walk through The High Line(6/15/13)
- Boat in Central Park I’ve biked through park of it, now to the water!
- Central Park Zoo
- Bronx Zoo
- Empire State Building Go to the top..or a sweet picture at night from the top of another building
- Go to the Top of the Rock
- The MET
Coney Island Yankees Game
- Unisphere (Queens)
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum because why wouldn’t I want to pose with celebrities?
Smorgasburg in Brooklyn LOVE Sculpture Grand Central